To cancel any order please contact our customer service team on 021-38771611 or firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you can also cancel your order by clicking on my orders. Once you are in the order section click on the cancel button and your order will be cancelled. Orders can only be canceled before the order is dispatched. Once the order is dispatched, it can not be cancelled.
How can I cancel certain products from my order?
You have the option of cancelling items from your order too. By clicking on My Orders, edit button and then add/remove the products of your choice. Items can only be deleted or canceled before the order is dispatched. Once the order is dispatched, items can neither be deleted nor cancelled.
What should I do if an item that is delivered is defective (Broken, leaking or expired)?
You are requested to check all the products quality and quantity at the time of delivery to avoid any inconvenience. A claim of product quantity may not be entertained after the stock is delivered. . However, unopened products can be returned if found broken or expired within 3 days’ time period This is to avoid misuse of the claim policy
What is the process for a refund in case of return?
• Please check all the products quality and quantity at the time of delivery. A claim of product quality or quantity won’t be entertained after the stock is delivered.
• We won’t be able to return a product if it’s not up to standard from inside after opening.
• If a product is unopened and if the quality is not up to mark, please return it at the time of delivery, no later claims will be accepted
• We are not responsible if you don’t like the product and want to return it, we won’t be able to return it until there is some quality issue
• Fresh Products i.e fruits and vegetables cannot be returned once ordered.