• An Iron and multivitamin tablet that is used to
treat or prevent vitamin deficiency in the body.
• It can be used to prevent illness during
pregnancy. • It contains iron that is important to build the
body's blocks and helps you grow healthy.
This medicine is best to take 1 or 2 hours before or after
taking the meal. If your stomach gets upset, you can intake this medicine with
Avoid taking this medicine along with dairy products.
Usually, a doctor recommends this medicine once daily. Or do
the same as your doctor recommend you, as they better know about your
The overdose of this medicine might cause fatal poisoning in
children who are younger than 6 years.
Side Effects of Surbex Z
The stomach might get upset, diarrhea, constipation. You
might experience these effects, usually temporary, or they may appear and
disappear while you are taking this medicine. If the patient's condition is
getting worse then, immediately contact your doctor or any pharmacist.
When not use
Patients who are hypersensitive to the drug are not advised
to take this drug.
• This medication is passed into the breast milk, so consult
your doctor before taking this medicine.
• If you are allergic or have hypersensitive allergies, then
please consult your doctor before intaking this medicine. The medicine contains
inactive ingredients that cause an allergic reaction in your body.
• Take this medication regularly on a daily basis to get the
most benefit from this medicine.
• If you have any medical history related to liver problems,
alcohol or stomach, or intestine problems, then please consult your doctor
before using these Surbex Z tablets.