Surbex syrup contains multivitamins that are used to treat
and prevent vitamin-B complex and vitamin C deficiency in the human body that
occurs due to several reasons like poor diet, illness, or during pregnancy.
Surbex syrup is used for the treatment, prevention, control,
and improvement of the following diseases:-
• Heart problem
• Deficiency in Vitamin C
• Lack of Vitamin B complex
• Eye Disorders
• Neurological disturbances
• Thiamine deficiency
• Mental problems
• There might be several more reasons to use this medicine.
50 to 400mg in 24 hours
For children (newborn)
0.5 to 1 mg once in 8 hours
Here are some possible side effects of surbex syrup that you might
experience when using this. These side effects are not necessary to
appear while using this syrup.
• Feeling warmth
• Feeling sick
• Skin irritation
• Low blood pressure
• Allergic reactions or sensations
• Mild tenderness or hardening at the site of
• Difficulty in swelling
These effects may appear and disappears while your body is
healing. If any of these effects worsen or persist, then consult your doctor or
any pharmacist as soon as possible.
When not to use
Not recommended to those patients who are hypersensitive to a
drug as this medicine contains active ingredients.
Formula of Surbex Syrup
‣ Vitamin B12
‣ Vitamin B1
‣ Vitamin E
‣ Pantothenic Acid
‣ Vitamin C Vitamin B2
‣ Folic acid
• Consult your doctor if you have a hypersensitive allergy as
it contains active ingredients.
• Take this surbex syrup to get the most of the vitamins.
• This medicine passes into breastfeeding, so before your
intake, this medicine consults your doctor.
• Take this medicine concerning your
medical history, such as alcohol abuse, liver problems, and more so. Make sure
you consult your doctor before taking this medicine.