X-Plended tablets help prevent and reduce bad cholesterol like LDL, Triglycerides. This tablet is used as an adjunct with the changes in diet and exercise in treating the primary hypercholesterolemia, i.e., the high cholesterol level in the blood. Or mixed dyslipidemia. X plended also uplifts the excellent cholesterol present in the blood. The medicine includes Rosuvastatin is the primary and active ingredient.
This medicine functions by slowing down the synthesis of cholesterol in the body. In short, this medicine is used along with a proper diet to increase the good cholesterol (HDL) in the blood and decrease the bad fats and cholesterol.
For adults who are 18 years and older are advised to take an oral dosage of 1 tablet per day. The maximum dosage that can be taken in a day is 40mg.
This medicine is not recommended and advised for children who are less than 18 years old.
You are recommended to take this medicine until the prescribed amount is ended. Even if you feel that you are getting better and the symptoms are disappearing after few days, dont stop the medication. If you stop the medication in the middle, it may allow the bad cholesterol to rise again, resulting in a relapse.
Side effects that might be caused by using this tablets include
- • Dizziness
- • Constipation
- • High blood sugar
- • Tenderness
- • Nausea
- • Weakness
- • Stomach pain
- • Muscle plain
- • Headache
- • Signs of kidney
When not to use
This medicine is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to the drugs.
- • Before taking this x-plended tablet, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to its ingredients or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain some inactive ingredients that cause an allergic reaction in your body.
- • It is strictly advised to use the medicine according to your doctors recommendation and follow the advice about diet and exercise. While using this medicine, this may take up to 4 weeks before you get the full benefit from the medicine.
- • Antacids containing aluminum or magnesium reduce the drugs absorption and if you are taking any antacid, take the antacid at least 2 hours after you take medicine.
- • Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you have any history of liver disease, alcohol use, kidney disease, etc.
- • This medicine cause effects and different issues if you are pregnant, so before taking this medicine, consult your doctor first.