The Vidaylin T tablet is a multi-vitamin tablet that includes a combination of Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12, commonly known as iron, folic acid, and zinc. This tablet contains all the nutrients required by a persons body to stay in optimal health and condition.
The tablet is used to prevent and treat vitamin deficiency due to poor diet during pregnancy and certain illnesses.
How to Use
The daily intake of dietary food doesnt adequately fulfil the requirement of vitamin intake of our body. Vitamins are the vital nutrient that our body requires to regulate body functions. So, suppose you have developed a deficiency of nutrients either because of the flow of diet, pregnancy, or some illness. In that case, the Vidaylin tablet will cater to your body and help you have the vitamin content.
Swallow or chew this medicine thoroughly, once daily or as directed by the doctor, or you can also the direction of your doctor. The length of treatment and dosage is based on your treatment response and medical condition.
Use this tablet regularly to get the most benefit from it, and remember to use it each day.
Here are the side effects of this tablet
• Upset stomach
These are the side effects that might appear and disappear while taking this medication, and its the signs of your body healing.
In case any of these side effects gets worsen or persist, then contact your doctor right away.
When Not to Use
You are not advised to use this tablet if you are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients.
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin B1
• Vitamin B2
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• Vitamin C
• Folic Acid
• Before taking this medicine, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to ingredients like soy/ peanut and any other allergies. This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your human body system.
• To get the most benefit of his medicine, take this medicine every day. To make it easy to remember, take this medicine at the same time each day.
• This medicine passes into breast milk, so make sure you consult your doctor before breastfeeding and not exceed the doctors daily recommended amount.
• There seems to be no side effect of this tablet on pregnancy
• Discuss with your doctor if you have any medical history related to use/ Abuse of alcohol, liver problems, intestinal problems, or stomach problems.