The Vidaylin-L syrup is a multi-vitamin syrup that includes a combination of Vitamin B9 and Vitamin B12, commonly known as iron, folic acid, and zinc. This syrup also contains all the nutrients required by a persons body to stay in optimal health and condition.
The syrup is used to prevent and treat vitamin deficiency due to poor diet during pregnancy and certain illnesses.
How to Use
The daily intake of dietary food doesnt adequately fulfill the requirement of vitamin intake of our body. Vitamins are the vital nutrient that our body requires to regulate body functions. So, suppose you have developed a deficiency of nutrients either because of the flow of diet, pregnancy, or some illness. In that case, the Vidaylin-L syrup will cater to your body and help you have the vitamin content.
The syrup comes with a package that contains all the dosage instructions, and you need to follow the direction to avoid the max—side effects. Or follow your doctors recommendation.
Use this syrup regularly to get the most benefit, and remember to use it each day.
Here are the side effects of this syrup.
- • Upset stomach
- • Diarrhoea
- • Constipation
These are the side effects that might appear and disappear while taking this medication, and its the signs of your body healing.
In case any of these side effects get worsen or persist, then contact your doctor right away.When Not to Use
You are not advised to use vidaylin-L syrupif you are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients.
- • Vitamin A,
- • Vitamin B1
- • Vitamin B12
- • Vitamin B2
- • Vitamin B6
- • Vitamin C
- • Vitamin D
- • Choline
- • Inositol
- • Lysine
- • Nicotinamide
- • Before taking this medicine, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to ingredients like soy/ peanut and any other allergies. This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your human body system.
- • To get the most benefit of his medicine, take this medicine every day. To make it easy to remember, take this medicine at the same time each day.
- • This medicine passes into breast milk, so make sure you consult your doctor before breastfeeding and not exceed the doctors daily recommended amount.
- • There seems to be no side effect of vidaylin-L syrup on pregnancy
- • Discuss with your doctor if you have any medical history related to use/ Abuse of alcohol, liver problems, intestinal problems, or stomach problems.