The Ulsanic suspension is used in the prevention and treatment of ulcers in the intestines. It contains sucralfate. It’s an agent used for the treatment of acid peptic disorders. This medicine forms a layer of coating over the ulcers and protects them from another allergy. This helps in the healing of ulcers more quickly.
Ulsanic suspension can also be used for another purpose that is not listed in his guide.
How to use
Shake the bottle well before use.
The general recommendation of this syrup is usually 2 teaspoonful 4 times a day. Take this medicine on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before a meal or as your doctor directs it.
The dosage is based on response to treatment and your medical condition.
Use this medicine regularly to get the most benefit from it. To remember the dosage, take it at the same time each day.
Here are the side effects of this Ulsanic suspension
• Dry mouth
• Upset stomach
These are the side effects that might occur when using this medicine.
When not to use
This medicine is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitive to drugs and have allergies.
• Before taking this medicine, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to ingredients with other allergies. This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your human body system.
• The function of the kidney starts to decline as you grow older. This suspension contains aluminum, which is normally removed from your kidneys. So, older people are at greater risk for developing high aluminum levels that contain.
• Before using this suspension, tell your doctor if you have any medical history especially related to swallowing (difficulty in swallowing, history of aspiration), kidney problems, tube feeding, stomach/ intestine problems (delayed gastric emptying), use of breathing tube (tracheotomy)
• When patients with diabetes use this drug, hyperglycemia is reported.
• If you are pregnant, ask your doctor before using the medicine.