Tonoflex-P helps to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. This tablet is also advisable to manage severe accurate sudden and chronic long-term pain. Tonoflex-P is a combined formula of two medicine named tramadol HCl and paracetamol. These two-medicine combined is an antipyretic and analgesic agent.
The length of treatment and the dosage is based on your medical condition and response to the treatment. You can start this medicine with the lower dose initially and then increase the dosage of the medicine usually.
Dosage of these tablets is taken in excessive amounts then it might cause severe liver damage. So, patients who are suffering from kidney or liver disease are advised to take this medicine under medical supervision.
Tonoflex dosage for acute pain
2 tabs every 4 to 6 hours for pain relief. Don’t exceed more than 8 tabs a day.
Tonoflex P Dosage for Renal impairment
Patients who are diagnosed with creatinine clearance less than 30ml/min. They are recommended to use this medicine without increasing the dosage i.e., 2 tablets for every 12 hours.
Some of the side effects of these Tonoflex-p tablets are:
- • Constipation
- • Lightheadedness
- • Dizziness
- • Drowsiness
- • Nausea
- • Vomiting
- • Headache
- • Rash
- • Itching
- • Trouble in breathing
If any of these side effects occur and get severe then seek medical attention right away.
When not to use
This medicine is not recommended for children age between 12 to 18 years who are diagnosed with obesity or have breathing issues or hypersensitivity to drugs.
- • Before taking this tablet, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to its ingredients or if you have any other allergies. This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your human body system.
- • Tramadol can cause severe, possibly fatal and breathing problems. To lower the side effects, your doctor will make your medicine start initially with a lower dosage and for the shortest time possible.
- • Tonoflex-P has a risk of addiction and abuse, which can lead to overdosing on medicine and death.
- • When this medication is used for a longer time, it won’t work well, consult your doctor then.
- • Those who are under pregnancy are advised to consult their doctor before intaking this medicine.