- ‣ This softin tablet is used to treat the runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, and other allergies. It is also used to treat symptomatic perennial rhinitis (inflammation in the nose), idiopathic chronic urticaria (skin rashes.)
- 10 mg once a day.
- 2 to 5 years: 5mg once a day in the form of syrup
Six or older than six: 10 mg orally once a day in the form of tablets, syrup, disintegrating tablets.
Patients might feel.
- • Anxiety
- • Nausea
- • Somnolence (sleepy)
- • Not common, but this medicine might cause fatigue and headache
When not to use
Patients who are hypersensitive to a drug aren’t advised to intake this medicine
- • You are strictly advised to consult your doctor before intaking this medicine. It contains active ingredients that might cause you harm if you are hypersensitive or to drugs or any allergies.
- • If you are pregnant, consult your doctor before intaking this medicine.
- • This medicine can cause you drowsiness, so don’t drive or use machinery and do any other activity that requires attention.