Pregnovit tablets are used in pregnancy complications, week bones, vitamin A deficiency, Folic acid, eye problems, skin disease, heart attack, Vitamin D deficiency, leg pain because of blocked arteries, and other conditions.
Pregnovit tablet is used to treat and prevent the deficiency of vitamin because of a poor diet, during pregnancy, or because of the illness.
It’s a complete swiss formula used to developed WHO to complete the body requirement of pregnant women.
The dosage, length of medication is dependent on the patient’s age conditions, severity and reaction.
The dosage of Pregnovit tablet is 1 tablet 3 times a day.
This medication is strictly prohibited from children.
Your doctor can alter the dosage amount if necessary. Take this prescribed dosage regularly, if you want to see long-term beneficial results.
Here are some side effects of Pregnovit tablets
• Upset stomach
• Difficulty in breathing
• Allergic reaction
If you feel any of these side effects, then tell your doctor immediately.
When Not to Use
It is not advised to patients who are allergic or hypersensitive to drugs.
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin B2
• Vitamin B1
• Vitamin E
• Zinc Oxide
• Ascorbic Acid
• Calcium Pantothenate
• Folic Acid
• Iron Salts
• Magnesium Oxides
• Before you take this medicine, consult your doctor if you are allergic to soy or peanut or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain some inactive ingredients, which might cause an allergic reaction or other problems in the human body.
• Before taking this medicine, tell your pharmacist or doctor if you have any medical condition, especially related to liver problems, stomach or intestinal problems, use of alcohol.
• Take this medication on regular basis, so you get the most benefit of this medicine. To help you remember the dosage, take this medicine at each time of day.
• This medication passes into the breast milk, so if you are nursing an infant, ask your doctor before using this medicine.
• There is no risk seen when you are pregnant and taking this medicine.