The Polybion Forte syrup is a multivitamin syrup that is used to prevent and cover vitamin deficiency because of them during pregnancy, certain illness, and during pregnancy.
It’s used to treat and prevent the deficiency of vitamin B. This medicine is also used to maintain healthy immune system and energy levels.
These vitamins are healthy and essential for building blocks of the body that helps you in staying healthy.
Take this syrup after eating a meal or as your doctors recommendation. And make sure that you are not taking any other medicine that contains Vitamin B as it will increase the recommended dosage.
The general recommendation is 1 capsule once a day.
For maximum benefits, use this medicine regularly.
Dosage is based on your doctors recommendation and your treatments response. And also, make sure that you dont increase or decrease the dosage as it will increase the side effects.
Here are some side effects that you might experience while using this medication.
• Upset stomach
These effects might affect the body, you might experience these side effects as this is part of the process when taking this medication.
When Not to Use
This medicine is contraindicated and caution is advised to patients who are hypersensitive to the drugs and allergies.
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin B1
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• Folic Acid
• Pantothenic Acid
• Before you take this medicine, consult your doctor if you are allergic to soy or peanut or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain some inactive ingredients, which might cause an allergic reaction or other problems in the human body.
• Before taking this medicine, tell your pharmacist or doctor if you have any medical condition, especially related to liver problems, stomach or intestinal problems, use of alcohol.
• Take this medication on regular basis, so you get the most benefit of this medicine. To help you remember the dosage, take this medicine at each time of day.
• This medication passes into the breast milk, so if you are nursing an infant, ask your doctor before using this medicine.
• There is no risk seen when you are pregnant and taking this medicine.