The Panadol forte suspension provides effective relief of fever and the pain from fever in children from 2 to 12 years old. It comes in pineapple flavor. After drinking, it gets to work in 15 minutes. This medicine is gentle on the tummy, but it acts tough on fever conditions when it is used according to the doctor’s recommendation. It lowers the temperature of the human body and soothes that pain.
• Flu and cold symptoms
• Common childhood infections
• Sore throat
The dosage of Panadol infants Drops depends upon the weight of the child:
20 - 23kg in 6- 7 age: 6 ml
23 – 25kg in 7- 8 age: 6.5 ml
25 - 28kg in 8 - 9 age: 7.5 ml
28-- 32Kg in 9-10 age: 8ml
32- 36Kg in 10 - 11 years: 9.5ml
36 – 41 in 11 – 12 years: 10.5 ml
Here are some side effects that you might experience when using this medication. If any of these side effects gets worsen or persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
• Skin rash
• Flaking skin
• Sore lips
• Selling of the face
• Sore mouth
• Sudden wheezing
• Tightness of chest
• There might be signs of blood disorder in severe cases
• Severe pain in abdomen and back, along with the fever at high temperature
• Loss of appetite
When not to use
Patients who are contraindicated to the hypersensitive drugs or are allergic to paracetamol are not advised to take this medicine. Make sure when using this medicine, you are not any other medicine that contains paracetamol.
Any patients who have a medical history related to liver disease or kidney impairment; They must consult their doctor before using this medicine.
• Before using this medicine, consult with your doctor if you have any allergies to paracetamol, aspirin, or other NSAIDs such as naproxen, ibuprofen, celecoxib. This product may contain active ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction in your body.
• Before having surgery or any other certain medical procedures like heat stress or any procedure to restore the heart, tell your doctor before using this medicine.
• If any of this effect worsens or persists, and if you notice any behavior with nausea and vomiting.
• Any woman who is under childbearing age should discuss with their doctor before using this medicine.