Take this medicine with or without food. Make sure you take movax tablet with a glass of water.
The general recommended usage is 2mg after every 6-8 hours.
- • Drowsiness
- • Dizziness
- • Lightheadedness
- • Constipation
- • Dry mouth
- • Tiredness
- • Weakness
If any of these side effects occur and get severe then seek medical attention right away.
When not to use
- • Before taking this Movax, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to its ingredients or if you have any other allergies. This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your human body system.
- • Those who are under pregnancy are advised to consult their doctor before intaking this movax medicine.
- • Tell your doctor before using this medicine if you any medical history related to kidney disease, liver disease, low blood pressure.
- • Older adults may have the risk of severe causing of side effects of this drug. This can increase the falling.
- • Do not drive or use machinery or do anything that requires attention until you can do it safely.