Lysovit syrup is used to treat and prevent vitamin deficiency in the human body. This deficiency is due to a poor diet, specific illness, or pregnancy. This medicine is also used in patients with hyperemesis that includes nausea, vomiting, weight loss, vomiting, and possibly dehydration in pregnancy, also used in the conditions of neuritis (inflammation of one or more nerves), general debility, convalescence, loss of weight, the growth and development in children, loss of appetite. Lysovit syrup also works in all the Vitamin B complex and C complex cases.
The actual dosage is based on your doctor’s recommendation
The usual recommended dosage is two teaspoons three times a day.
Side effects of Lysovit Syrup
Here are some side effects listed below.
- • Diarrhea
- • Blurred vision
- • Burning
- • Dizziness
- • Heartburn
- • Itching
- • Constipation
- • Upset stomach
When not to use
This medicine is not recommended for hypersensitive patients to allergies and drugs.
- • Thiamine HCL (Vitamin B1)
- • Vitamin B2
- • Nicotinamide
- • Ascorbic Acid
- • Pyridoxine
- • Before taking this syrup, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to its ingredients or to peanut or soy found in this medicine if you have any other allergies. This product may contain some inactive ingredients that cause an allergic reaction in your body.
- • Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, especially related to use/abuse of alcohol, liver problems, stomach/ intestinal problems.
- • You are advised to take lysovit syrup regularly to make the most of it. Take this regularly at the same time each day to help you remember.
- • The syrup passes into the breast milk, so if you are feeding an infant, consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- • Please discuss with your doctor before intaking this medicine if you are pregnant.