- ‣ Loprin- acetylsalicylic Acid is a tablet used to treat and relieve fever or mild pain from conditions such as muscle aches, common cold, headache, toothache.
- ‣ The medicine is also used to reduce the chances of getting strokes and angina, known as heart-related chest pains. It functions by preventing the formation and production of blood clots in the heart vessels, so this medicine is also used for heart protection.
- ‣ Its a class of anti-inflammatory and non-steroidal drugs that thins the blood and prevents blood clot formation in the vessels.
- ‣ Take this medicine by mouth and dont increase or decrease medicine dosage without your doctors consultation. The dosage quantity may vary depending on the medical condition of the patient and treatment response.
- ‣ It is recommended to take 75mg per day or 150mg per day.
- ‣ In severe cases, your doctor might suggest you take 300mg per day.
Take this medication with water, do not crush or chew the tablets for better results.
This medication is not recommended for children.
Here are some side effects that you might experience when using Loprin Tablets.
- • Abdominal pain
- • Heartburn
- • Constipation
- • Skin rash
- • Yellow-colored eyes or skin
- • irregular heartbeat
- • Acid or sour stomach
- • Drowsiness
- • Irritability
If any of these effects worsen or persist, consult your doctor and tell them about your condition immediately.
When not to use
This medicine is contraindicated in patients with an increased risk of bleeding, such as ulcers, alcohol use, or bleeding disorders.
- • Before taking this medicine, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to its ingredients and other salicylates (such as choline salicylate) or other pain relievers or ingredients that reduce fever (NSAIDs like ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib, or if you have any other allergies. This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your body.
- • This medicine may cause stomach bleeding, daily use of alcohol, or tobacco, especially when you combine this product with it, the risk of side effects may be increased.
- • This medicine might affect with your pregnancy, so please dont eat his medicine without your doctors advice.
- • This medicine shouldnt be used to have any medical conditions like bleeding/ blood clotting disorders (like hemophilia, Vitamin K deficiency, low platelet count). Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Loprin tablets.
- • Children who age less than 18 years old should not take aspirin if they have chickenpox, flu, or any other undiagnosed illness if they have recently had any vaccination.