Jardin formulated as Desloratadine is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms like watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, hives, itching. This medicine functions by blocking a specific natural substance produced by your body during an allergic reaction.
This medicine may also be used for purposes that are not listed in this guide.
Take this medication by oral use, with or without a meal, or as your doctor directs it.
If you are using the rapid dissolve tablet, then place the tablet on the tongue and allow the tablet to dissolve, and then swallow the tablet, with or without tablet.
If you are using this medicines liquid form, carefully measure the dose using a unique measuring device or spoon. It is not advisable to use the household spoon because you might not get the correct amount with it.
You might experience these side effects when using this medicine
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• Loss of appetite
• Dry mouth
• Trouble in sleeping
• Menstrual pain
• Upset stomach
If any of these side effects gets worsens or persist, tell your doctor or pharmacists right away.
When not to use
This medicine is contraindicated to patients who are known hypersensitive to the drug.
• Before taking Jardin, check if you have any allergies to it or any of its ingredients or any other allergies. This product may contain some inactive ingredients that can cause an allergic reaction or other problems in your body.
• Tell your doctor if you have any medical history especially related to kidney disease liver disease.
• The dosage of these tablets is based on your age, treatment response, medical condition. Do not increase or decrease the without your doctor recommendation
• If you are pregnant, ask your doctor before using the medicine.
• This drug passes into breast milk, so consult your doctor before you use this medicine.