- ‣ Hydryllin Syrup Aminophylline falls under the category of Cough & cold. It’s theophylline, ethylenediamine complex, and it’s the salt of the theophylline and most commonly used for the therapeutic process.
- ‣ Hydryllin syrup is an effective syrup for treatment, prevention and control, and improving cough conditions and symptoms. This medicine also improves breathing operations by opening up the air passages in the lungs.
- ‣ Moreover, this syrup is also used to prevent difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath caused by asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and other types of lung disease.
- 2 teaspoons two times a day. You can take this syrup every 4 to 6 hours based on the conditions of the patients.
- Cough and cold medicines are not shown effective in children 6-year-old unless they recommend you by looking after the patient’s condition.
- The long-acting tablets are not recommended to use on children who are younger than 12 years old.
You may experience these side effects of Hydryllin syrup while intaking this.
- • Anxiety
- • Abdominal pain
- • Nausea
- • Hypoglycemia
- • Convulsions
- • Vomiting (maybe)
- • Hypokalemia
- • Palpitation
- • Withdrawal symptoms
If any of these conditions persist or get worsen, consult your doctor immediately.
Aminophylline, ammonium chloride, diphenhydramine, menthol.
When not to use
Not advised to patients who have allergies and those who are hypersensitive to drugs.
- • Don’t use this medicine to make the child sleepy.
- • If you are pregnant, don’t intake this medicine.
- • If you are allergic to any active ingredients, then consult your doctor before taking this medicine as it contains some inactive ingredients that can cause some allergic reactions and other problems
- • This hydryllin syrup may contain sugar, alcohol. So, if you have diabetes, liver disease, or any other condition that limits or restricts you from avoiding sugar, then ask your doctor before using this syrup.
- • Consult your doctor if cough returns along with fever, severe throat, rash, headache, or any of these side effects get worsens.