Fefol Vit capsule provides you with the essential minerals for the human body, like iron and folic acid. Fefol Vit is a crucial supplement to build healthier and immunity, and it also provides nutrition to the hair. Fefol Vit medicine is used for the treatment of megaloblastic and iron deficiency anemia. Moreover, this medicine also removes dark spots and pigmentation from the skin.
This medicine is also used to prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, illness, or pregnancy.
You can take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. You can use this medicine without out meal or as your doctor directs it.
The general recommended dosage is 1 capsule per day. The dosage can also be changed according to your treatment response and doctor’s recommendation.
Side Effects of Fefol Vit
Here are some side effects that you might feel when using this medicine.
- • Constipation
- • Stomach upset
- • Stomach cramps
- • Diarrhea
- • Your skin might become sensitive to the sun
- • Nausea, abdominal distention (Rare)
When Not to Use
This medicine should be used in known hypersensitivity or any allergy or intolerance of the ingredient of this medicine.
- • Before taking this medicine, let your doctor or pharmacist know if you have any allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions and other problems in your body.
- • Take this fefol-vit capsules regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- • The liquid iron supplement present in this medicine may blacken your teeth.
- • There is no risk in taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
- • The iron may cause the stools to turn black, but this effect is not harmful.