Eziday tablets formulated as losartan are anti-high-tension medicines used to control and treat kidney damage and high blood pressure. The Eziday helps ensure a healthy flow of blood and helps decrease the risk of stroke in the hypertensive conditions of patients with left ventricular hypertrophy (enlarged heart.)
The medicine can be taken with other anti-hypersensitive medicines with or without any food. The recommended starting dose of Eziday tablets is 50 mg once a day. Those patients have possible depletion of intravascular volume.
These tablets are advised to be taken once or twice daily doses that range from 25 mg to 100 mg patients who have a medical history of hepatic impairment. When started the initial dosage, this medicine is allowed for dosage adjustment in elderly patients or the patient diagnosed with renal impairment, including dialysis patients.
The recommended initial dosage of this medicine is 0.7mg/kg 1 in a day (up to losartan 50mg.) Meanwhile, the dosage should be adjusted according to the blood pressure.
You might feel these side effects.
• Back pain
• Upper respiratory infection like a common cold
• Symptoms of high potassium blood level might result in muscle weakness, irregular and slow heartbeat
When not to use
This medicine is not advised to be taken to patients who are hypersensitive to drugs. Moreover, do not use this medicine if you are already using Aliskiren, and also, this medicine is not advised if you have renal kidney impairment.
• Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to hypersensitive drugs and are allergic to hydrochlorothiazide or losartan. This medicine contains some inactive allergic reactions in your body that might cause problems.
• The medicine might cause a pose to your pregnancy. If you are pregnant, don’t take this medicine without asking your doctor first.
• This medicine makes you sensitive to the sun, so you will need to limit your time under the sun. You are advised to wear protective clothing when you are outdoor and also use sunscreen under the sun. So, tell your doctor right away if you are sunburned or if you have any skin redness and blisters.
• If you are already diagnosed with diabetes, then this medicine may affect your sugar levels. Check your sugar level, and then share the results with your doctor. You might need to adjust the dosage of diabetes medicine, have a proper diet, and exercise.
• This Eziday might affect your potassium levels.