Evion Capsules is a vitamin E supplement. It includes Vitamins E, which is also known as tocopherol. As you know, Vitamin E plays a vital role as an antioxidant agent in the human body and also protects the human body from damage due to free moving radicals (These free radicals are generated in the body during the environmental toxins, various conversions, and radiations.) The medicines main formula is Vitamin E. This supplement also plays a vital role in our immunity systems, such as performing essential cells activities and various other human body processes.
Take this medicine after taking it or as the doctor recommends. And make sure that you are not taking any other medicine that contains Vitamin E as it will increase the recommended dosage.
Dosage is based on your doctors recommendation and your treatments response. And also, make sure that you dont increase the dosage as it will increase the side effects.
The high doses of Vitamin E can are 400 units, or it might increase the chances of severe side effects. There is no proof that high doses of vitamin E help in preventing and treating heart disease. While using the medication, there is a low chance that this medicine helps treat and prevent Alzheimers disease.
If you are taking this medicine in liquid form, carefully measure your dosage using a measuring spoon or device. And make sure that you dont use a household spoon because you wont get the right amount of dose in that spoon. And shake the bottle before use.
High dosage can also be harmful to some people.
Here are some side effects that you might experience while using this medication.
• Stomach upset
• Skin rashes
• Or any other allergic reactions
If any of these effects get worsens or persists, then you are advised to seek medical attention immediately.
These are the side effects that you Might experience while using this medication, and not everybody gets them.
When not to use
This medicine is contraindicated to those patients who are hypersensitive to drugs.
• Before taking this medicine, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to ingredients like soy/ peanut and any other allergies. This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your human body system.
• To get the most benefit of his medicine, take this medicine every day. To make it easy to remember, take this medicine at the same time each day.
• This medicine passes into breast milk, so make sure you consult your doctor before breastfeeding and not exceed the doctors daily recommended amount.
• Discuss with your doctor if you have any medical history related to use/ Abuse of alcohol, liver problems, intestinal problems, or stomach problems.