UsesThe Duphaston tabs are used to prevent and reduce the risk of abortions and miscarriages. This medicine is also used in the treatment of dysfunctional uterine bleeding problems and other menstrual irregularities. This Duphaston is used in the treatment of disorders in women that are caused due to the lack of hormones.
Take this medicine, with or without a meal, and don’t take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts than the advised or prescribed amount.
Tell your doctor if you are experiencing any undesirable side effects. Make sure that the treatment course is completed correctly. Don’t stop the use of medication without consulting your doctor.
The general recommendation of Duphaston Tablets is 1 or 2 times a day based on the condition you are in and the dosage you are taking.
• Abdominal pain
• Dry mouth
• Cough (Rare)
• Breast pain
• Mood swings
• Difficult in sleeping
When Not to Use
The Duphaston is not recommended to use in patients hypersensitive to drugs or known with an allergy called dydrogesterone or any other active ingredient used in making this medicine.
Also, not recommended to patients who are undiagnosed with abnormal vaginal bleeding.
• This medicine should be used with caution in patients having a history of liver disease because of the increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition. The close monitoring of the liver functioning, appropriate dosage or replacing them with an alternative suitable that is required in some cases of the clinical condition
• This medicine is not recommended to use in patients who are below 18 years old.
• Don’t take more than the recommended dosage
• Consult your doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant.
• Duphaston tablets are not recommended to use in women who are breastfeeding