The Disprin tablet contains Aspirin, which functions by blocking enzymes action in our body, called cyclo-oxygenase.
For adults and children over 16 years
To relieve the pain, inflammation in adults and children ages more than 16 years old, one should take 1 to 3 tablets with the gap of every 4 to 6 periods.
Dont take more than 13 tablets in any 24 hours.
This medicine is not advised to use on children ages less than 16 years.
• Upset stomach
If any of these side effects increases or goes to severe conditions, then tell your doctor or pharmacist right away.
When Not to Use
• Before you take this medicine, consult your doctor if you are allergic to ingredients or other salicylates (such as choline salicylate) or other NSAIDs or other pain relievers like ibuprofen or naproxen or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain some inactive ingredients, which might cause an allergic reaction or other problems in the human body.
• You are not advised to use this medicine. If you have medical conditions, consult your doctor first, like bleeding/ blood clotting disorders.
• This stomach can cause bleeding when you daily use alcohol or tobacco, especially when combined with the product. This may increase the risk of greater side effects.
• Children who are less than 18 years old are not advised to take this medicine if they are diagnosed with flu, chickenpox, or any undiagnosed illness or have recently received any vaccines. Taking Aspirin in such conditions might increase the risk of Reyes syndrome.
• This drug may pose some risk to your pregnancy, so dont take this medicine without your doctors permission.