Dijex medicine is used for relieving the symptoms like feeling of fullness, bloating, or gas, usually the feeling that occurs after eating. Dijex MP syrup also helps in treating peptic ulcer disease or esophagitis. It’s a combined formula of alumina, magnesia, and simethicone that is also used topically to manage hemorrhoid pain.
How to use
Use the Dijex syrup as directed by your doctor, or you can also check the leaflet of the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Take this syrup by mouth with each meal or with every snack, or take this syrup based on your doctor’s recommendation.
Shake the bottle well before using this medicine. You can refrigerate the medicine, as it will increase the flavor, but do not freeze it. This liquid suspension works excellent if it’s taken with other syrup or medicine.
The dosage and treatment length depends on your doctors recommendation or follows the leaflets instruction.
Here are some side effects of Dijex Suspension
• Loss of appetite
• Dry mouth
These side effects are only associated with the oral use of syrup.
When not to use
If you are hypersensitive to ingredients or drugs, then don’t use this medicine.
• Before using this medication, let your doctor know about the current medicines you are taking like vitamins, herbal products, etc., allergic treatments for preexisting disease, and the current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.
• If you are experiencing usual tiredness, confusion, and muscle weakness, then report your doctor immediately.
• It’s safe to drink during pregnancy.
• Don’t take this medicine for more than 2 weeks unless instructed by your doctor.
• If you take other medications, you are advised to take these medicines 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking Dijex MX suspension.