Uses of Dicloran SR Tablets
Diclofenac sodium is pain-reliever tablets used to treat pain, stiffness, joint pain, swelling in certain medical conditions like acute musculoskeletal injuries, rheumatoid arthritis. It is also used to treat acute, severe pain due to the inflammation and degenerative form of rheumatism, painful post-traumatic inflammation, and swelling. Acute attacks of gout. It falls into the category NSAIDs.
Your doctor or nurse will prescribe you the directions to use this medicine unless your doctor directs you to use the medicine on your own.
The dosage is based on your medical condition and treatment response. Do not increase and decrease the dosage of medicine even if you feel the disappearance of symptoms. And be sure to tell your doctor or pharmacists about the prescribed, non-prescribed, and herbal products that you are using.
Here are some side effects of dicloran sr tablets that you get to experience when using these tablets.
- • Skin irritation
- • Redness
- • Headache
- • Dizziness
- • Vertigo
- • Nausea
- • Limb pain
- • Tablets site reactions (pain, swelling)
If any of these side effects get persist or gets worsen then you are advised to consult your doctor right away.
When not to use
Dicloran tablets sr is contraindicated in patients who are known with hypersensitive to drugs or inactive ingredients.
Diclofenac Sodium Topical
- • Before taking this medicine, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to ingredients like aspirin other NSAIDs allergies (like ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib). This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your body.
- • Discuss with your doctor if you have any medical history related to asthma (including the worsening of breathing after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs), bleeding or clotting problems that grow in the nose (nasal polyps) stomach/ intestinal/ esophagus problems like ulcers, bleeding, heartburn, recurring, liver problems, and high blood pressure
- • Use this medication on the skin only.
- • The dosage depends on your treatment response and medical condition. Make sure don’t apply more than 16 gm diclofenac per day.
- • If you are pregnant, consult your doctor before taking these dicloran tablets sr.