Breeky tablets are used in combination with another medicine (Drug: Mifepristone) to eliminate the chances of getting a pregnant abortion. This medicine is also used to prevent stomach ulcers while taking any NSAIDs, especially if you are at the risk of developing any type of ulcers or any history related to ulcers.
How to Take Breeky Tablets
This medicine comes with a leaflet, and you can read the leaflet for more information and dosage details. If you have any questions related to this medicine, you can ask your doctor.
The length and dosage, treatment is dependent on your medical condition and your response to therapy.
For reducing the risk of NSAIDs induced Gastric ulcers
The recommended adult oral breeky to reduce the risk of NSAIDs induced Gastric ulcers are 200gm 4 times a day. This medicine should be taken with a meal and the last dosage at the end of the day when you are in bed.
Here are the Side effects You might feel these symptoms when using this medicine.
- • Severe ongoing stomach discomfort
- • Diarrhea
- • Feeling very thirsty
- • Hot
- • Being unable to urinate
- • Hot and dry skin
- • Heavy sweating
When not to use
If you are hypersensitive to prostaglandin analogues, misoprostol, prostaglandins, you cannot use this medicine or take high precautions when using this medicine.
- • This medicine might cause diarrhea, and you should co-administrate breeky tablet with another drug that causes diarrhea.
- • Use this medicine with caution in women who age more than 35 years old or heavy smokers.
- • This medicine is specifically used to cause issues during pregnancy, so make sure you consult your doctor before you are using this medicine.
- • Use with safety and precautions in patients with cardiovascular disease, renal impairment, diabetes.
- • Before you use this medicine, tell your doctor about your medical history, especially of stomach intestinal, this medicine also imposes risk factors to uterine rapture when using vaginal.