Uses of Betnesol N Drops
Betamethasone drops are used to treat eyes, ear, and nose, it is used to treat allergies and inflammation. The drops treat the inflammation of the eye, ear, or nose, and it also treats the risk of bacterial infection. The slides contain a corticosteroid that helps relieve the swelling, irritation, and redness. If you get anything like water, shampoo, or soap in the air accidentally, it causes itching.
Moreover, Betnesol drops are also used to treat asthma and rheumatoid arthritis.
Use this medication when your doctor advises you to. Take this medication with the food or as your doctor advised you to.
Generally, these drops are taken orally in the prescribed dosage. The medicine dosage depends on your doctors recommendation and the treatments response.
Measure the dosage with the marked dropper and take this medicine as directed.
Side effects of Betnesol N Dops
Here are some side effects:-
- • Vomiting
- • Nausea
- • Stomach pain
- • Headache
- • Dizziness
- • Sleep disturbances
- • Depression
- • Thinning of skin
- • Dry skin
- • Restlessness
- • Hair loss
- • Irregular periods
- • Swelling of face
- • Weight gain
- • Signs of skin infection (swelling & redness, and warmth)
- • Bone pain
- • Delay in growth in children
- • Increased cholesterol in the blood
- • Acne
- • Muscle weakness
If any of these side effects et worsens or persists, you are advised to discuss it with your doctor.
When not to use
It is contraindicated to patients who are hypersensitive to drugs.
- • If you have an allergy related to recurring fungal infection or active untreated infection, then consult your doctor before intaking this medicine.
- • If you are pregnant, dont intake this medicine without discussing it with your doctor.
- • Consult a doctor before you use betnesol n drops.
- • Stopping medication use suddenly after a long term of use might be dangerous.
- • Severe side effects may include an increased risk of infections, psychosis, muscle weakness, and allergic reactions.