Becefol tablet is used for heart attack, high cholesterol conditions, wound healing, thiamine deficiency, supplements, diarrhea, ADHD, arthritis, and more.
Becefol tablets are also used as Vitamin B and used to treat and prevent vitamin deficiency because of the diet, certain illness, pregnancy, alcoholism.
Take this medicine by mouth, and the recommended amount is one tablet per day or as your doctor directs. Your doctor can recommend different dosages based on your medical condition as he is better known for your state.
If you are taking any other medicine with vitamins, then take this medicine by mouth with a glass full of water.
Follow the doctor’s direction for the medication guide
Here are the side effects that you might experience while using this medicine.
• Upset stomach
These effects might affect the body, and you might experience these side effects as this is part of the process when taking this medication.
When Not to Use
This medicine is not advised to patients who are known hypersensitive to the drugs.
• Vitamin E
• Calcium Pantothenate
• Vitamin B1
• Vitamin B2
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• Folic Acid
• Before you take this medicine, consult your doctor if you are allergic to soy or peanut or have any other allergies. This product may contain some inactive ingredients, which might cause an allergic reaction or other problems in the human body.
• Before taking this medicine, tell your pharmacist or doctor if you have any medical condition, especially related to liver problems, stomach or intestinal problems, use of alcohol.
• Take this medication regularly, so you get the most benefit of this medicine. To help you remember the dosage, take this medicine at each time of day.
• This medication passes into the breast milk, so if you are nursing an infant, ask your doctor before using this medicine.
• There is no risk seen when you are pregnant and taking this medicine.