The Vitrum is a multi-vitamin tablet used to prevent and treat vitamin deficiency because of certain illnesses, poor diet, and pregnancy. Vitamins are essential in building the block of the body, and this medicine also helps you in good health.
Take this medicine by mouth, one in a day, or based on your doctors directions, and make sure you follow all the directions on the product packages.
To get the most benefit, Take this medicine regularly.
1 tablet per day
Recommended by your doctor or pharmacists.
These are the side effects of this medicine
• Upset stomach
• Unpleasant taste
The serious allergic reaction may include:
• Trouble in breathing
If any of these side effects gets worsen or persist, then see your doctor right away.
When not to use
This medicine is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to drugs.
• Vitamin B1
• Vitamin B2
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin E
• Folic Acid
• Pantothenic Acid
• Phosphorus, Zinc.
• Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to hypersensitive drugs and are allergic to hydrochlorothiazide or losartan. This medicine contains some inactive allergic reactions in your body that might cause problems.
• Before you take this medicine, tell your doctor if you have any medical history, especially liver problems, alcohol, stomach/ intestinal problems.
• For maximum benefit, take this medicine regularly. Take this medicine at the same time each day to remember.
• This medication passes into the breast milk, so if you are breast nursing or feeding infants, consult your doctor before you use this medicine.
• There are no risks seen in pregnancy, so its safe to use in pregnancy.