The Vidaylin drops are a multi-vitamin drop that includes a combination of vitamins commonly known as iron, folic acid, and zinc. This drop also contains all the nutrients required by a persons body to stay in optimal health and condition.
The drops are used to prevent and treat vitamin deficiency due to poor diet during pregnancy and certain illnesses.
How to Use
The daily intake of dietary food doesnt adequately fulfill the requirement of vitamin intake of our body. Vitamins are the vital nutrient that our body requires to regulate body functions. So, suppose you have developed a deficiency of nutrients either because of the flow of diet, pregnancy, or some illness. In that case, the Vidaylin drops will cater to your body and help you have the vitamin content.
The drops come with a package that contains all the dosage instructions, and you need to follow the direction to avoid the max—side effects. Or follow your doctors recommendation.
Use these drops regularly to get the most benefit from them, and remember to use them each day.
Here are the side effects of these drops
- • Upset stomach
- • Diarrhea
- • Constipation
These are the side effects that might appear and disappear while taking this medication, and its the signs of your body healing.
In case any of these side effects gets worsen or persist, then contact your doctor right away.
When Not to Use
You are not advised to use these drops if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- • Vitamin A
- • Vitamin B1
- • Vitamin B2
- • Absorbed acid
- • Pyridoxine
- • Calciferol
- • Before taking this medicine, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to ingredients like soy/ peanut and any other allergies. This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your human body system.
- • To get the most benefit of vidaylin drops, take this medicine every day. To make it easy to remember.
- • This medicine passes into breast milk, so make sure you consult your doctor before breastfeeding and not exceed the doctors daily recommended amount.
- • There seems to be no side effect of these drops on pregnancy
- • Discuss with your doctor if you have any medical history related to use/ Abuse of alcohol, liver problems, intestinal problems, or stomach problems