Neurobion Tablets is a multivitamin tablet that comes with a combination of all vitamins named Vitamin B1(thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12.
Uses of vitamins
Vitamin B1: helps to break down the sugar level in diet and helps improve the functions of nerve cells and the heart.
Vitamin B2: It’s essential in body growth and increases the production of red blood cells
Vitamin B3: Helps in maintaining the nerves and healthy skin
Vitamin B5: Important for metabolism
Vitamin B6: Plays a vital role in producing red blood cells and the proper functioning of nerves.
Vitamin B12: Essential for protein metabolism and aids the formation of red blood cells. 0
Your doctor will set the medication dosage, length of treatment according to patient conditions and severity. The doctor might give you a lower dosage at the initial stages.
The recommended dosage for these Neurobion tablets is 1 tablet 3 times a day to treat moderate cases to provide the internal and follow-up therapy for a course of injection unless your doctor prescribes it.
This tablet is swallowed without chewing, and you should take this medicine with water after or with your meal.
Here are the side effects of Neurobion tablets:
• Nerve damage
• Upset stomach
• Excessive urination
When Not to Use
This medicine is not advised to patients who are hypersensitive drugs and allergic to any of its ingredients.
• Vitamin B
• Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
• Calcium Pantothenate
• Before using this medication, consult your doctor if you are allergic to peanuts/ soy or have other allergies. This medicine contains inactive ingredients that might cause allergic reactions to the skin.
• Before using this medicine, tell your doctor if you have any medical history related to the use of alcohol, stomach/ intestinal, or liver problems.
• Take this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it.
• This drug passes into the breast milk, so consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are nursing an infant.
• They are no risk in taking this medicine if you are pregnant.