The Lederplex Syrup is used in patients with hyperemesis (severe vomiting, nausea, weight, loss, possibly, possible dehydration in pregnancy), convalescence, neuritis (inflammation in one or more nerves, growth and development in children, loss of weight & appetite, general debility, vitamin B and C deficiencies.
This medicine is also used in females in conditions of pregnancy.
How to use
The general recommended amount is one teaspoon full of it once a day. Follow all the directions on the product packages. If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist or doctor.
Note that if you take any medicine containing vitamin C, take this medicine with a glass full of water, i.e., 8 ounces, unless your doctor directs you another way.
If you take this medicine in liquid form, then swallow the whole tablet, don’t crush or chew the tablets. This will release all of the drugs at once and increase the risk of side effects.
Here are some side effects of Lederplex syrup
• Upset stomach
These are the side effects that will appear and disappear when your body adjusts to this medication.
When Not to Use
This syrup is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to drugs and allergies.
• Before taking this medicine, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to ingredients like soy/ peanut and any other allergies. This medicine might contain inactive ingredients to cause any allergic reaction or any other problems in your human body system. Take to your doctor for more information on medicine
• Take this medicine regularly for the most benefit from the medicine.
• This medicine appears to pose no risk during pregnancy.
• This medicine passes into the breast milk, so ask your doctor before using this medicine.
• Tell your doctor about your medical history, especially of use of alcohol, intestinal/ stomach problems like ulcers, colitis, etc.