Laxoberon Tablets falls into the category of laxatives. Laxoboren medicine is used to relieve constipation, re-normalise the intestinal functions, defecation auxiliary after the surgery, and the contrast agents defecation promotion of the contrast agent, i.e., barium sulfate after the administration. This medicine is composed of sodium pyrosulfate.
Laxoberon tablets work by increasing the movement of the intestines and facilitates the passage of stool. The laxoberon tablet is used for bowel evacuation.
Laxoberon tablets are recommended to be taken orally. The dosage and the length of treatment are based on your treatment response and medical condition.
Adults are advised to take this medicine 2-3 tablets per day depending on the patients condition.
Children age between 7-15 years should take two tablets per day.
Take this medicine after 2 hours you take other medicine. And make sure you take this medicine before sleeping.
You are advised to take this medicine for five days to get the maximum benefit from it.
You might experience any of these side effects when taking laxoberon tablets.
• Loss of appetite
• Skin itching
• Loose motion
These side effects are part of the medication process. If any of these side effects get severe or worsen, consult your doctor right away.
When not to use
It is not contraindicated to patients who are hypersensitive to drugs.
• Sodium Pico-sulfate
• Laxoberon should be used with caution, diagnosed with stomach pain, bowel, people with anorexia and kidney disease.
• Use with caution who are congestive heart failure patients when you are replacing fluids.
• Monitor the fluid amount you are taking, electrolyte and regularly balance the acid-base.
• Those who are under pregnancy are advised to consult their doctor before taking this medicine.
• Use the medicine with caution if you are a nursing mother and breastfeeding a child.