Focin ultra is a prescription-based medicine used to treat the symptoms of urinary tract infection caused by sensitivity to Fosfomycin. This medicine can be taken with or without medication.
How to use Focin Ultra
The content in the sachet should be dissolved in water and then taken immediately after preparing it.
For uncomplicated urinary tract infections, One 3g sachet.
Here are some side effects of this Fosfomycin
- • Nausea
- • Dizziness
- • Weakness
- • Back pain
- • Vaginal itching or discharge
- • Sore throat
- • Vaginal itching
- • Mild diarrhea
- • Upset stomach
When Not to Use
This sachet is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive and allergic to its ingredients.
- • Use with precaution, and diarrhea is a common problem that is caused by this medicine. It starts and ends when the medicine is discontinued. It develops bloody and watery stools. If this occurs, patients should contact the doctor or physicians.
- • Ask your doctor when taking focin ultra if you are pregnant.
- • Symptoms should improve in two or three days after taking this medicine, and if it’s not improved, the patient should contact the care provider.
- • This medicine passes into the breast in smaller amounts, which might cause side effects in the nursing infant.